Admissions open for D.El.Ed for 2021-22
- Admission Program: El.Ed 2021-2022 (Kannada Medium)
- About the Program:El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education) is a two year teacher education program for those who wish to be Primary/Elementary School Teachers and can teach class 1 to class 8.
- PUC/ 12th with 45% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates and 50% marks for others.
- Medium of instruction is KANNADA, a candidate must have studied in KANNADA MEDIUM or must have studied Kannada as FIRST/SECOND LANGUAGE at SSLC/10th
- Candidates who have completed/not completed their A/BSc/BCom degree can also apply, if they fulfil the above conditions.
- Fee structure : RV TTI is a grant-in-aid institution by the Govt. of Karnataka and collects only reasonable fees on annual basis.
- For Application process : Contact the Institution-
RV Teachers’ Training Institute,
No.11, 31st Cross, 11th Main,
Jayanagar 4th Block, Bengaluru-560011
Phone: Office: 080-26635935
Mobile: 9448101909 (Shivanna P V, Principal)
Whatsapp your details to 9341493595 (Guruswamy C, Lecturer)
- Why to join RV TTI?
Do you want to become a teacher? If yes, join RV TTI.
RV TTI is a well-known name in the field of Elementary Teacher Education since 1954 and is recognised by National Council for Teacher Education and permanently aided by Govt of Karnataka. The institution is part of RV Institutions and trained more than 2500 teachers so far. About 80% teachers trained in RV TTI are very well placed in the government schools and are respected in the state of Karnataka and in the neighbouring states also. RV TTI is a grant-in-aid institution and collects only reasonable fees on annual basis.
You will be trained, guided and facilitated by;
- expert teacher-educators who are part of the Karnataka State Resource Group
- the requirements of recruiting school needs and on par with the guidelines of NCTE and principles highlighted in the NEP-2020
- well equipped labs-computer, Science and Psychology and library facilities
- academic field trips and visits
- academic workshops and seminars at the institution and also in collaboration with
DIET Bengaluru Urban, DSERT and other organisations
- assistance regarding Teacher Eligibility Test(TET) ,CET and Communication Skills in English
- Placement Assistance: is provided and guided to be teachers, other educational professionals in and around Bangalore schools/Educational institutes/NGOs. 100% of our trained teachers are successfully placed in the schools/NGOs with the TET/CET assistance given by the institution.
- Results: Till now, teacher trainees successfully completed the programme with the highest number of distinctions and first classes.
- Google Map Link: